The Young Einstein Club is an initiative of the Queensland Academy for Science, Mathematics and Technology as a strategy to support the needs of highly-gifted and exceptional students.
It seeks to further support the unique needs of this identified group of students, enabling them to reach their intellectual and creative potential. The program is open to students in Years 3 – 6 who have been formally assessed with an IQ of 140 or above.
Students will be provided with the opportunity to:
• interact with like-minded students who have similar interests and mindset.
• undertake challenging and independent STEM project-based learning activities.
• receive support from our QASMT Student Ambassadors and student mentors.
• learn how to develop a critical stance with their work while leaning from others’ perspectives.
• showcase their work as part of a student-led exhibition for students, parents, invited guests and other members of the QASMT community during National Science Week.
Our Young Einstein students will access our new state-of-the-art STEM facility, enabling them to design creative solutions for real-world problems.
Please direct any further enquiries to Queensland Academies Office via telephone (07) 3377 9366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org