Our staff are selected and recruited from across the world for their exceptional pedagogical practices and for the challenging learning experiences they create for their students.
Our Executive Leadership Team Left to Right: Ms Kerry Bullock, Deputy Principal Learning, Ms Tanya Haggarty, Deputy Principal Performance, Ms Kath Kayrooz, Principal and Ms Simone Fuller, Deputy Principal Engagement
Our staff operate in a challenging, rewarding and highly professional environment. Our staff:
- Facilitate the development of a global perspective and international mindedness.
- Work effectively as a collegiate to deliver a whole school approach to the International Baccalaureate.
- Value scholarship and enjoy engendering the love of learning in others.
- Enjoy working collaboratively with students in the pursuit of knowledge.
- Recognise the value of the HUB subjects (Extended Essay, Theory of Knowledge and Creativity, Action and Service) and work to incorporate Theory of Knowledge into their subject areas.
- Give generously of their time to support students academically.
- Maximise opportunities presented by university and industry partnerships to add value to courses.
- Realise that flexibility must be a key component in the instructional setting.
- Display genuine concern for each student’s welfare.
- Utilise a variety of assessment methods to measure academic achievement.
- Tailor instruction to suit a variety of learning styles and cultural needs.
- Teach students to be aware of their learning styles, manage their learning environment and develop highly effective critical thinking skills.
- Assist students to acquire the skills and attitudes necessary for success in higher education and employment in a highly competitive world.