Our staff are selected and recruited from across the world for their exceptional pedagogical practices and for the challenging learning experiences they create for their students.
Our staff operate in a challenging, rewarding and highly professional environment. Our staff:
- Facilitate the development of a global perspective and international mindedness.
- Work effectively as a collegiate to deliver a whole school approach to the International Baccalaureate.
- Value scholarship and enjoy engendering the love of learning in others.
- Enjoy working collaboratively with students in the pursuit of knowledge.
- Recognise the value of the HUB subjects (Extended Essay, Theory of Knowledge and Creativity, Action and Service) and work to incorporate Theory of Knowledge into their subject areas.
- Give generously of their time to support students academically.
- Maximise opportunities presented by university and industry partnerships to add value to courses.
- Realise that flexibility must be a key component in the instructional setting.
- Display genuine concern for each student’s welfare.
- Utilise a variety of assessment methods to measure academic achievement.
- Tailor instruction to suit a variety of learning styles and cultural needs.
- Teach students to be aware of their learning styles, manage their learning environment and develop highly effective critical thinking skills.
- Assist students to acquire the skills and attitudes necessary for success in higher education and employment in a highly competitive world.