The QASMT P&C has been formed to:
- Fundraise and purchase resources to enhance the education of students.
- Advocate for State Education.
- Develop parent perspectives on a range of issues that affect their child’s education.
- Monitor the Academy’s strategic direction.
- Endorse plans and policies of a strategic nature including the annual performance review and expenditure.
The P&C currently holds meetings monthly. Office bearers are elected at the Annual General Meeting.
The P&C can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.