The QASMT P&C has been formed to:
- Fundraise and purchase resources to enhance the education of students.
- Advocate for State Education.
- Develop parent perspectives on a range of issues that affect their child’s education.
- Monitor the Academy’s strategic direction.
- Endorse plans and policies of a strategic nature including the annual performance review and expenditure.
The P&C currently holds meetings monthly.
P&C Meeting Dates for 2018 TBA
Office bearers are elected at the Annual General Meeting.
2017 Current Office Bearers Are As Follows
Murray Hancock President
Matt Williams Vice President
Leisa Bennett Secretary
Joanne Villiers Treasurer
Kathryn Kayrooz Principal
Sharon Prentice Business Manager
Tanya Haggarty Deputy Principal
Simone Fuller Deputy Principal
Kerry Bullock Deputy Principal
The P&C can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.