The QASMT P&C has been formed to:
- Fundraise and purchase resources to enhance the education of students.
- Advocate for State Education.
- Develop parent perspectives on a range of issues that affect their child’s education.
- Monitor the Academy’s strategic direction.
- Endorse plans and policies of a strategic nature including the annual performance review and expenditure.
The P&C currently holds meetings monthly.
P&C Meeting Dates for 2017
8 February 2017
8 March 2017 (AGM)
19 April 2017
10 May 2017
14 June 2017
19 July 2017
16 August 2017
13 September 2017
11 October 2017
8 November 2017
Office bearers are elected at the Annual General Meeting.
Current Office Bearers Are As Follows
Murray Hancock President
Matt Williams Vice President
Leisa Bennett Secretary
Joanne Villiers Treasurer
Kathryn Kayrooz Principal
Sharon Prentice Business Manager
Tanya Haggarty Deputy Principal
Simone Fuller Deputy Principal
Kerry Bullock Dean of Pedagogy
The P&C can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.