Inspiring great minds through the provision of a world-class education that nurtures personal excellence and develops young people who are able to contribute positively to an ever-changing world.
We will educate our young people to:
- be life-long, curious agile and resilient learners.
- think critically and use evidence-based decision making to imagine and realised change.
- be effective collaborators and communicators in disciplinary and interdisciplinary contexts.
- use technology strategically and ethically.
- contribute to and impact on the world around them in ethical and sustainable ways.
- interest in local and global cultural contexts with knowledge of and respect for diverse cultural perspectives.
Our strategic priorities
- Confident Learners – to nurture personal excellence to ensure every student is able to flourish and pursue their future pathway of choice.
- Collective Efficacy – to share commitment to our collective capability for optimal student learning and wellbeing.
- Collaborative Culture – to promote positive school culture through collaboration and authentic partnerships.